Solution Architect - Business Intelligence - Albany, New York US
The Solution Architect for Business Intelligence plays a key role in aligning Information Delivery Strategy with the corporate strategies. The Architect is responsible for ensuring that BI delivery, business requirements and data architecture for the Enterprise Data Warehouse conforms to corporate objectives. Collaborates with key stakeholders, executives, management and staff to ensure warehouse requirements and data designs conform to the corporate strategies. Takes a lead role in facilitating design meetings with key stakeholders including Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects, Business users, Developers, Analysts and key business personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care, Computer Science, or Engineering required. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in developing BI solutions/data warehouses for large scale data warehouse projects required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of Health Payer experience preferred.
- Deep and technical understanding of data warehouse design principles, data integration best practices, data quality best practices required.
- Solid understanding of Warehouse Architecture and dimensional modeling methodology required.
- Excellent facilitation skills including Critical Thinking and ability to ask probing questions to help elicit business requirements required.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal. Must be able to develop sound business relationships.
CDPHP takes affirmative actions as an equal opportunity employer
to attract, promote, and retain the most fully qualified candidates
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status,
national origin, sexual orientation, predisposing genetic characteristics,
handicap/disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran,
or any other legally protected status.